As the world reopens, we’re here to cut through the noise on your behalf.
Connect you with business owners that crave transparency and meaningful connections.
And provide tangible security to protect you and your business,
so that you can refocus on building a business that lasts.
Or if you want the long version..!
By joining can.did. today, you’ll gain access to:
- ✓ 24/7 access to the can.did. digital network to connect with fellow business owners who are in this for the long haul, tailor your connections via location and industry and have your questions answered by those that can and did
- ✓ 24/7 access to the can.did. benefits package packed with the essential elements that are vital to our security and success in the long-run
- ✓ The first of its kind for all female business owners in the UK, including free Vala health cover for you and your family and access to pensions, discounted business, legal, lifestyle and maternity support…
- ✓ Weekly interviews and panels that bring together some of the UK's leading thinkers and creators for can.did. conversation and ongoing development to cover your blind spots
- ✓ Weekly round up of thought provoking business articles and insights delivered straight to your inbox to encourage fresh perspectives beyond echo chambers online
- ✓ Monthly virtual networking events that prioritise genuine connection to spark real conversation and keep you focused on your long-term ‘how' and your ‘why’
- not to mention…
- ✓ 24/7 access to a can.did. network that holds space for sincere feedback if you want it. we have zero tolerance for tearing one another down but we won’t blindly cheerlead if we secretly think your idea needs work either (because however nice hearing ‘LOVE IT’ feels in the moment, we're can.did. about the fact that it won't help you progress long-term)
Zero hassle. Put it through your books. Welcome to can.did.
Did you know that all memberships include access to our Benefits Programme?
(The first-of-its-kind for all female business owners in the UK)
ft. over 70+ benefits so you have the security to make sure your business is built to last
including free Vala health cover for you and your loved ones.
Did we also mention that you get access to exclusive weekly events too?
(We take our event series very seriously)
Our members-only events bring together some of the UK’s leading thinkers and creators to ensure that we’re constantly developing our ideas and thinking beyond echo chambers online.
Can’t join us live? No problem.
All events are available to watch live or on-demand.
By joining can.did. you’re helping to protect ALL of us from online abuse.
10% of all membership fees go to Glitch.
Who can join can.did.?
Whether you’re a freelancer, self-employed or director of a limited company, we’re here for all women who are running their own business in the UK. Want to know if we’re a good fit? Have a look at our breakdown here.
Do I have to pay extra for access to the benefits?
No! Our benefits package – which includes ongoing free Vala health cover for you and your family amongst other things – comes hand-in-hand with a can.did. membership. It’s packed with the essentials that are vital to our security and success in the long-run so we hope you enjoy taking advantage of it.
Does this count as a business expense?
Absolutely! It’s a subscription that has been designed to support your journey as a business women so make sure you put it through your books.
I’d love to find out more before I sign up. Is that possible?
Of course. We understand that it’s hard to know who and what to trust online nowadays – especially when it comes to business support – which is why we set aside time to show you around can.did. each week and answer all of your questions face-to-face, should you have any. Book in here and start counting down the days! We look forward to chatting with you soon.
I’ve applied to join but not been verified, what should I do?
We operate a verification process for all members of can.did. to ensure that our network remains exclusive for all women who are already running their own businesses in the UK. If you have applied and haven’t heard back from us within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
I have a team and would love to offer the benefits to them… is that possible?
Absolutely. We know how invaluable helping hands are to any business owner which is why we’ve made our can.did. benefits package available for teams on a flexible basis. Simply email email@example.com for more details and she’ll be in touch.
I’m a brand wanting to contribute to the programme, how do I get involved?
How exciting! Please email Fi directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief overview of your brand and she will be in touch shortly.
Is it easy to cancel my membership?
Yes! For cancellations (and tearful goodbyes), click on ‘cancel my membership’ in the ‘Manage my membership’ section once logged in.